Category Archives: Football

£ 30 million bid from Arsenal for Suarez denied

£ 30 million bid from Arsenal for Suarez denied

Luis Suarez

Information collected by BBC sports reporter, Phil McNulty, said the first offer was immediately rejected by Arsenal Liverpool.
No mention whether the London club again raise the bid for the Uruguayan goal machine.
Click speculation about the future of Suarez appeared since he said this year might be a good time to look at the experience of other clubs.
26-year-old striker is also openly been saying that Click is difficult to reject the offer Real Madrid.
Real have long been linked with Suarez and is considered as one of the European clubs that can afford it.
Besides Real, German club Bayern Munich are also reportedly interested in buying Suarez.
Chelsea ‘also interested’
Access Bayern manager, Pep Guardiola, to be much easier because Suarez Suarez agents are brothers Guardiola himself.
Of the Premier League, in addition to Arsenal, Chelsea also want to buy Suarez.
Liverpool itself has declined to comment about the offer previously confirmed that Arsenal and Click Suarez will not be sold.
But analysts say Liverpool in the UK would consider to release Suarez when the price is right, it seems like when it took off Fernando Torres to Chelsea for £ 50 million.
Suarez was not in England after Uruguay defending Confederations Cup in Brazil.
She was about to Livepool in late July and will miss the first six games in the Premier League season 2013-2014 due to undergo Click biting sanctions after Chelsea’s Branislav Ivanovic.

Sevilla signs Paris Saint-Germain’s Gameiro

Sevilla signs Paris Saint-Germain’s Gameiro

Sevilla has agreed on a 10.2 million euro fee with Paris Saint-Germain to complete the signing of Kevin Gameiro.

The 26-year-old Gameiro arrives on a five-year deal and in search of first-team minutes after the arrival of Edinson Cavani put the striker further down the pecking order at the Parc des Princes.

Sevilla announced the signing in a statement on its official website.

“Kevin Gameiro, the French striker, has become the newest member of Sevilla after passing a medical examination and signing his new contract, which will link him to Los Nervionenses for the next five seasons.

“The striker, who will have a buyout clause of 40 million euros, landed in Seville on Tuesday from Sweden, where he had been based with his former club Paris Saint-Germain.

“Gameiro will be presented this [Thursday] evening at 8:30 p.m. Spanish time at the Sanchez Pizjuan, where fans can see him for the first time with the Sevilla shirt.”

The France international has the difficult task of replacing Alvaro Negredo, who left for Manchester City in a 28 million euro deal this summer after scoring 31 goals for Sevilla last season.

Gameiro scored eight goals in 2012-13 for PSG, making 25 Ligue 1 appearances but starting just seven of those games behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Jeremy Menez.

PSG Soon Attract Marquinhos

PSG Soon Attract Marquinhos

Tajir origin Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain, a leading club in the hunt for the signature AS Roma defender, Marquinhos. Reportedly, a step PSG get 19-year-old defender is.
Previously, there are at least three clubs who want to get the Brazilian. Barcelona, Real Madrid and PSG are both reportedly intends to land the former Corinthians player.
The third club was even touted has sent a formal offer to Marquinhos. However, PSG seems to excel at hunting efforts signature Brazilian defender.
“We all stayed up late to be able to reach an agreement. But, we finally made it. This success is a good news for all people, “said the brother Marquinhos, Luan Aoas, as quoted by Football Italia on Friday (19/7).
The news circulating mention, PSG have agreed to pay a transfer fee of 30 million pounds (USD 465 billion) to AS Roma. The plan, the two clubs will announce the move this weekend Marquinhos.
The player’s full name Marcos Correa Aoas it does look impressive at the back AS Roma in Serie A last season. Bertandem with former teammate in Corinthians, Leandro Gastan, Marquinhos managed to displace Nicolas Burdisso in the heart of the defense I Lupi.
Marquinhos achievement was more special, because Serie A last season is Marquinhos debut season in Italy, and even Europe. Marquinhos imported from Corinthians in July 2012.

McCarthy’s Musings: Directness and precision prompt U.S. dominance over Honduras

McCarthy’s Musings: Directness and precision prompt U.S. dominance over Honduras

Klinsmann has shown the dexterity to alter his formation and use different players to extract the best performances out of his squad in this tournament. His decision to stick with the successful 4-4-2 setup – complete with the often criticized and quietly influentialKyle Beckerman in central midfield – and start Eddie Johnson up top reaped significant dividends against a Honduras outfit ill-equipped to cope with the problems presented by those selections.

Johnson made particular sense in this match because he offered the Americans a chance to stretch the field vertically. He offers decent hold up work as a nominal target player, but his true strength remains pushing behind the opposing line and relying on his pace to unsettle opposing defenses. His immediate contribution against El Salvador on Sunday mandated his inclusion tonight. And his work on the evening – combined with the willingness to play narrowly on the shoddy and tight temporary surface at Cowboys Stadium – ultimately exposed the weakness within the Honduras ranks.

Honduras coach Luis Fernando Suárez left out most of his regulars for this tournament and shunted a few of his remaining pieces into unfamiliar areas to form his 4-2-3-1 formation. The absences ofVictor Bernárdez, Roger Espinoza and Wilson Palacios proved particularly harmful on this night as the Hondurans prepared to deal with Johnson and the robust American approach. That particular trio adds the resolve and the steel necessary to deal with the combined threat of an in-form Landon Donovan buzzing around and Johnson trying to push through the defense.

In their stead, the Hondurans completely collapsed when confronted with direct play from back to front. Donovan dropped off at will to pull the rearguard apart. Johnson operated as a target man from time to time and surged through the line frequently against a back four ill-equipped to cope with the movement and the power presented by the Americans on the night.

Johnson registered the opener through a streamlined move through the middle of the park. Clarence Goodson played the ball into Donovan’s checking run back into midfield. Donovan flicked through to catch out the stagnant Honduran rearguard. Johnson then raced behind the line and slotted home to open the scoring after just 11 minutes.

At that point in the affair, Honduras should have adjusted to the threat created by the American willingness to bypass the midfield at times and pile pressure on the back four with vertical balls. Most of the fault lays with the center defenders – Osman Chávez endured a torrid night when his experience should have helped to guide him through – for failing to communicate properly and rectifying at least a portion of those concerns with better positioning.

The second goal reinforced the themes introduced by the first. Johnson flicked a direct ball out of the back toward the back line. Alejandro Bedoya – perhaps in his most influential match in a U.S. shirt – beat his marker to the pass and shuffled it toward Donovan in the middle. And Donovan produced a goal of sublime quality – a cushioned trap off the chest and an instinctual flick with the outside of his foot – to cap off the move.

Honduras somehow managed to survive the remainder of the half without conceding and then switched its personnel at halftime. Suarez sent Marvin Chávez and Jerry Palacios into the fray to give his side more menace going forward, but the American dominance in possession – keeping the ball when required and then using it effectively to create chance after chance – blunted their influence.

Chavez did impact the game from a set piece to arrange the last meaningful sequence of the match. The San Jose winger exploited the Americans’ continued weakness on set pieces with a teasing service from the right. The unmarked Nery Medina headed home to inject some modest doubt into the proceedings. It lasted for less than a minute as another Goodson longball over the top, another pass from Bedoya and another finish from Donovan restored the two-goal lead in short order and scuttled any lingering thoughts about a Honduras revival.

It never looked likely anyway, given the cohesiveness and the menace conjured by the Americans on the night. Klinsmann correctly identified the Honduran weakness with his team selection and watched his players feast on that soft core time and time again. The entire display oozed confidence and reinforced the now pervasive notion that the United States will enter the final as the favorite. Klinsmann will have one or two concerns to address – including his own availability for the match after his late dismissal – before the encounter, but he can take ample encouragement from this display as the preparations for Sunday’s final in Chicago commence.

Fifa disabling boss the South African Football Association

Fifa disabling boss the South African Football Association

asosiasi sepakbola afrika selatan

Kirsten Nematandani, Dennis Mumble and three others were suspended from their posts until immediately following the fourth investigation into the alleged involvement in the regulation four games ahead of the 2010 World Cup.
Fifa investigation found that brokers match Safa infiltrated by Wilson Perumal Singapore Football 4U hers and organizations.
Perumal set the referee in the match against Thailand, Bulgaria, Colombia and Guetamala. The match result is known is set to benefit a betting syndicate Asia.
Safa said the statement on the website of the organization “accept Fifa report is” and adds that “the commission of inquiry will be set up, under the leadership of a retired judge, to fully investigate the matter and the members whose names are mentioned in the report.”
The report also said, “Safa apologized to Fifa and take serious action to address them.”
Safa vice-president Mwelo Nonkonyana who has been asked to act as an officer while replacing Nematandani said, “This is a difficult situation for the association and for those whose names are mentioned in the report.
“We hope there will be no speculation as to whether they are guilty or not. We need to let the investigation take place quickly and fairly, so that they can separate the innocent from the guilty.”
South Africa’s 5-0 victory over Guetamala and 2-1 over Colombia in May 2010, two weeks before the World Cup starts has long been suspected.
Nigerian referee Ibrahim Chaibou gave three penalties for handball in the match with Guetamala and Fifa has tried to interrogate him for more than a year for his handling of a number of matches.
The third goal in a match against Colombia, which is overseen by a Kenyan official, came from a penalty kick.

Libya Bans Soccer Team Women Competed in Germany

Libya Bans Soccer Team Women Competed in Germany

Women’s national team soccer Libya will most likely fail to participate in Discover Football tournament in Germany which starts on Saturday (07/20/2013).

This event will bring together women’s soccer team from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Tunisia, and Germany. The German government funded the tournament is to be a meeting of Middle East women’s soccer players since 2011.

However, the Libyan Football Federation, the reason the tournament was held in the middle of the month of Ramadan, stating that the country’s women’s team can not go to Germany.

“The federation said we could not go to Germany because he was fasting. We’d love to go, but the federation banned, “said midfielder Hadhoum el-Alabed.

El-Alabed (37), which is the most senior player in the squad Libya and have studied in Liverpool, said the ban was a matter of destroying the dream of social change after the fall of Moammar Khadaffy.

“The other teams could go to Berlin, then why can not we? All players cry when we federated states can not go, “said El-Alabed

Earlier, the Libyan Football Federation has given the green light for her team compete in Germany. However, they later changed their minds.

“We are currently in Ramadan. We are not opposed to women’s soccer, “said Secretary General of the Libyan Football Federation Nasser Ahmad.

Difficulties for women Libya football team is like no end. Before prohibited competed, they also received threats from radical Islamic groups.

This threat makes El-Alabed et al had to practice in secret, always on the move, and not infrequently they have to practice under the protection of the army.

In June, the group Ansar al-Sharia, which is related to the murder of the U.S. ambassador in Benghazi, issued a fatwa condemning women’s soccer.

“It’s (women’s soccer) is a matter that we can not accept because it is not in accordance with Islamic law,” the group said.

“Football makes women should be open most of his body and wearing a dress that is unacceptable,” added Ansar al-Sharia.

A leading cleric Libya, Salim Jabar, even urged that country women’s soccer team was dissolved.

“This team is made up of tall beautiful women and it’s not necessary this country,” said Jabar.

“Since the first day they join the team, they’ve sold themselves and give a sense of shame to their families,” he added.

In the reign of Khadaffy, women were allowed to play football masiih although in a limited format. They only play indoors away from public sight.

This prohibition also regrettable coach Emmad El-Fadeih. He said all the players have to follow the rules by wearing gym clothes and no socks and covered shorts.

“They also wear the hijab,” said El-Fadeih.

Although Libya is almost certainly not going to go to Germany, the committee said that the place for Libya remains open.

“We’ve heard what happened. We will wait for further developments, “said a spokesman for Discover Football, Johanna Kosters.

Champion Philippines, Indonesia Fails Translucent Big 3

Champion Philippines, Indonesia Fails Translucent Big 3

Yogyakarta – Philippines managed to come out as champions in the SEABA U-16 Championship held in Yogyakarta. Meanwhile, Indonesia has failed to meet its target to penetrate the top three.

In the last match against Singapore in GOR Among Rogo, Thursday (07/18/2013) evening local time, the Philippines won a landslide victory 84-44.

With this victory, the Philippines maintain perfection by winning four matches are skipped. Michael Ray Jarin landing team was also featured as a champion after the final standings.

Thus, the right to represent the Philippines in Southeast Asia Championship FIBA ​​Asia U-16 to be held in Tehran, Iran, at the end of September to early October 2013. Also qualified with the Philippines is Thailand and Malaysia respectively finished second and third in the standings.

Philippines completes her title with the MVP award disabet by players, Jose Lorenzo Mendoza. He was entitled to receive the trophy from the King of Yogyakarta lane X.

Philippines coach, Michael Jay Jarin, said he was happy with the results achieved in the championship in Indonesia. However, he would still instruct young students to train hard in order to face the FIBA ​​U-16 Championship in Tehran later.

“After this we will train harder and improve all the time lacked the match in Indonesia. Skill players will be increased again, especially when defense and offense,” said Michael.

“There are still about 3 months to train better and harder. Banga And we become one of the country’s representative in Southeast Asia for the next championship,” he added.

Meanwhile, Indonesia failed to meet predetermined targets, which qualified for the big three. In the last match against Thailand, Indonesia was forced to give up 59-67.

Thus, Indonesia had to settle for fourth place. Team ‘Red and White’ recorded one win and three defeats. While the caretaker position occupied by Singapore.

Nasri: Disappointing Pass Season

Nasri: Disappointing Pass Season

Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri, revealed that last season a disappointing season for his team, having failed to win any trophies.
Competition after winning the Premier League in season 2011/12, the appearance of The Citizens considered decreased in 2012/13 season. As a result, they were destroyed in the Champions League and all the domestic competitions are followed.
As a consequence, the current coach, Roberto Mancini finally fired at the end of the season, before being replaced Manuel Pellegrini. Failure assessed Nasri last season as disappointing period.
“Obviously it was a very disappointing season and lost our title as the British champion is failure, in which case it is hard to accept the whole squad,” said the Frenchman.
“We did not win a single trophy, and it was certainly disappointing for a club like City. We’ve been through a tough year, but we will learn from mistakes to get a wonderful season next year. “

Respond Ilicic Relaxed Competition at Fiorentina

Respond Ilicic Relaxed Competition at Fiorentina

Firenze – Josip Ilicic never hesitated to join Fiorentina. For business playing position and guarantee so starter, he was not too bothered.

25 years old attacking midfielder was recruited with the official nine million euros and coupled with a performance bonus clauses. Italian club Fiorentina a second after the last three seasons defending Palermo.

He was pretty sharp last season, scoring 11 goals from 31 games in all competitions. However, he was unable to save Rosanero from the relegation zone.

“When my agent called to tell Fiorentina offer, I did not hesitate at all,” said Ilicic to Firenze Viola and told Football Italia.

“Fiorentina have proved last year that they are the strongest team in Italy. They play beautiful football and there are many champions here, led by a coach who is very ready. Fiorentina is a team built to win.”

Stevan Jovetic’s departure to Manchester City left a hole in attack Vincenzo Montella. Ilicic have a chance to fill it, even though he personally claimed ready to be placed anywhere.

Owner of 22 caps with the national team that Slovenia still has to compete with other players such as Adem Ljajic and Joaquin Sanchez. Problem is, he did not want to bother.

“Too early to talk about tactics, but I was a flexible player so we just have to wait and see into the future.”

“I will talk with the coach, but it will not be difficult to play with so many attacking players who have character. Personally I am not too concerned about competition in the team.”

Vincenzo Montella’s side to be one of Serie A’s most active shopping in the transfer market after bringing Mario Gomez, Joaquin Sanchez, Marcos Alonso, Massimo Ambrosini, and Oleksandr Iakovenko.

Surviving Fabregas, Neymar Shines

Surviving Fabregas, Neymar Shines

FC Barcelona captain, Carles Puyol, feel confident if his team midfielder, Cesc Fabregas will stay at the Nou Camp, as bersinarnya new striker, Neymar.
Reports emerged later if Manchester United continue to pursue Fabregas, although two of them have rejected bid Blaugrana. With known circumstances, Puyol assess if 26-year-old midfielder will not leave.
“I do not think Fabregas will leave Barcelona,” said the Spanish international defender was brief.
In addition, it also supports Neymar so quickly impressed with his new club. Insistence smelling support was expressed, after assessing the ability of the 21-year-old Brazilian was outstanding.
“Neymar is an exceptional player. He was young, just have not gotten a lot of experience. But he was ready to play for Barcelona. “