The NBA Players Association filed an unfair labor practices charge against the league to combat the new anti-flopping fines, but the National Labor Relations Board refused to rule on the complaint. Now, the NBAPA is seeking an arbitrator to work between itself and the NBA, according to CBS Sports’ Ken Berger. In October of 2012, the NBA announced a set of punishments for faking or exaggerating official calls: “We are now in the process of scheduling a case with our arbitrator to determine whether the NBA is allowed to unilaterally impose discipline in an area that exceeds the commissioner’s authority without the consent of the union,” NBPA interim executive director Ron Klempner told CBSSports.com on Tuesday. “It’s a subject they need to bargain with us, and we hope that the arbitrator will find that any type of discipline must be collectively bargained.” The complaint against the NBA was filed by the ousted director of the NBAPA, Billy Hunter, who said the league should not have the power to fine its players without discussing it and then earning consent from the union. In the regular season, players were warned once after a first-time offense before being charged $5,000, $10,000, $15,000 and then $30,000 for follow-up offenses. Nineteen NBA players were given warnings during the year, and five players received the initial fines. There were stricter rules without warnings during the playoffs, and eight players earned $5,000 fines in the postseason. The NBA and NBAPA could resolve the issue between themselves to avoid the need for arbitration, and Berger reports discussions are ongoing. Outgoing NBA commissioner David Stern said he was happy with how the anti-flopping rules worked to combat a growing league-wide problem.
Lotus rider, Romain Grosjean, he headed Hungarian Grand Prix next week, with a positive feeling.
Formula 1 car racer the French failed to score points in Spain, Monaco, Canada, and the UK, but later he was able to climb the podium in Germany.
Currently he is sure to keep the momentum victory while competing in Budapest, Hungary, which will be the 10th in the series championship this season.
“The third position in Germany is a good result, so of course now I have a positive feeling that deal with race in Hungary. We live a great race at the Nuerburgring (Germany),” he said.
Last season, Grosjean finished third in Hungary and wanted to repeat the success.
“I like the circuit and one of the best experiences I have had. I scored pole position for the first time in the circuit while competing in GP2 in 2008, then finished first and third. In 2012 I was on the podium in F1,” he said.
To win the race in Hungary which has a narrow track and a lot of corners, Grosjean said, he should be able merasih kualifiasi fastest time in half.
“We showed last year when we could be in the first line and would be awesome if it was vacant again this year.
Silverstone – The Pirelli reveals several possible causes of tire burst incidents including curbs fringe circuit conditions. Allegation was immediately denied by the manager of Silverstone Circuit.
In the British Grand Prix at Silverstone Circuit on Sunday (06/30/2013) evening local time, there were at least four riders who had broken tire.
Over the incident, the tire supplier arena racing, pole, Pirelli, promised to conduct an investigation. Although reluctant to speculate, they already mentioned some estimates about the cause of several incidents at Silverstone.
On suspicion of curb suburban conditions unsafe, President of the British Racing Drivers Club, Derek Warwick, direct defense.
“Fringe curbs has been used since 2009. We’ve seen a lot of cars drove through the outskirts of the curb, and they are not having problems,” said Warwick as reported by Reuters.
“We ensure the outskirts curbs have been checked by the FIA and the edges of it in accordance with applicable regulations.”
“We have to ensure a good race here at Silverstone, to bring the audience back to the circuit next year. So, if say I panicked a statement that it is an understatement,” he added.
Cameroon have been welcomed back to the world of international football after FIFA lifted their competitive ban on Monday.
The Cameroon Football Association were on July 4 excluded from all international action due to the country’s government becoming involved in the running of the national team.
The news came as a massive blow to the Indomitable Lions as they were in danger of missing out on playing their final 2014 World Cup qualifier, where they will meet Libya to decide who goes through from the group stages.
However, coach Volker Finke’s men will now be able to defend their top-spot in Group I after FIFA confirmed the ban had been lifted.
A statement from world football’s governing body read: “FIFA passed a decision (Monday), 22 July 2013, to lift the suspension of the Cameroonian Football Association (FECAFOOT) given that the conditions previously set have been met.
“As requested by the FIFA Emergency Committee, the normalisation committee that was appointed on 20 July 2013 was able to take up its duties this Monday, 22 July 2013, at the FECAFOOT headquarters, with FIFA and CAF observers present.
“The lifting of the suspension means that FECAFOOT’s clubs, officials and other representatives can immediately resume their activities, which had been interrupted. The same applies for the resumption of the courses and various programmes provided by FIFA, CAF and other member associations.
“FIFA and CAF will continue to closely monitor the situation, particularly in relation to the revision of the FECAFOOT statutes.”
Chelsea arrivals to Indonesia will be used up by the Blues support group in Indonesia, CISC. Greet their favorite team, Chelsea Indonesia Supporters Club or CISC prepare uniquely Indonesian souvenirs, such as wooden puppets and batik clothes.
The plan puppet show will be divided to all players and officials. While specific batik clothes will be handed over to the Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho.
While welcome in the stadium already plotting CISC 9-10 in SUGBK sector. Even already bought tickets by 8 thousand pieces. CISC later unfurled the flag with the emblem of Chelsea 5 x 10 meters, given the management of the club nicknamed Blues.
“The amount is, certainly is still growing. Problem, though many people do not idolize Chelsea, but admire players like Torres and Lampard. Due, 9-10 sector, certainly overcrowded,” said Junika Ramadoni, Chief Executive Officer of CISC.
CSIC also exciting plans to provide a set of tools for Demba Ba prayer. It is not yet certain whether the representative of CSIC could provide direct cap, cloth gloves and koko for Demba Ba.
Yamaha rider, Valentino Rossi, did not accept the action of overtaking Marc Marquez, the Repsol Honda rider, who assessed harm him at the U.S. MotoGP at Laguna Seca Circuit, on Sunday. Passports Italian rider was also asked Marquez for disqualification.
“I want to talk about the maneuver especially with Livio Suppo,” he said, Tuesday, July 23, 2013. “So, you and Stoner hit me for two or three years of maneuvering for cutting in corners. Then what you say today, Marquez should be disqualified?” Suppo is intended Rossi Honda team manager.
Suppo was responding to comments by Rossi with ease. “Thank you for the question and thanks to Marquez .. Because, after a few years later, we were finally able to reply to your maneuver,” said Suppo. Rossi then reply to Suppo laughing, “Ah, okay, okay.”
Marquez with a daring overtaking Rossi in the corner of the legendary ‘S’ for the second. Even coming off the track, Marquez still can precede Rossi. After shifting Rossi, Stefan Marquez overtaking Brad and continues to be in pole position to finish the race.
Marquez said he was imitating the action of Rossi on the 2008 racing season ago when overtaking pembala Ducatti, Casey Stoner. “When I saw the video in 2008, I think it’s impossible,” said Marquez. “But while there, I took off the brake a little because there was no room and I passed the same place.”
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis insists Juan Camilo Zuniga is not in the list of selling in this summer.
Affirmation of the president associated with linking spekulai 27-year player with the interest of Juventus winning the Scudetto.
The Colombian player contracts that apply STAYED next season, until now there has been no sign about a new contract for a player who has strengthened the Napoli in 144 games.
“Zuniga is a Napoli player. He has given so much to the team and will continue to do so, “chirping De Laurentiis via his Twitter account.