Kompany: Big spending not Guarantee Success City Next Season

Kompany: Big spending not Guarantee Success City Next Season

Hong Kong – Manchester City have spent a lot of money, although the new transfer window opened earlier this month. But it is not a guarantee to be able to bring the Citizens success next season.

So far four players brought in by the City that Fernandinho, Jesus Navas, Alvaro Negredo and Stevan Jovetic. Total of about 100 pounds, also has spent to bring his fourth club management.

With the new transfer window ending 2 September, it is quite possible there will be another top names who entered into such habits City Etihad Stadium in previous seasons, which always bring in star players.

Examples are when winning the Premier League in season 2011/2012, they are investing heavily to buy Sergio Aguero, Samir Nasri, James Milner, David Silva, and others.

When compared with city rivals Manchester United, who are still cool and calm in this transfer window, City may say one step ahead in preparation for the title next season. But that does not mean they will be easily able to snatch the title from Manchester United.

“It’s not enough just to spend a lot of money, I think the other teams are also doing the same thing. Should be something special, but we will do what we can in preparation for this time period,” said team captain, Vincent Kompany, as reported by ESPN.

“Buying new players are important, but the way we make preparations so far so good and we want to do our best to be a team that can compete in all competitions,” he continued.

“You can ask this to five or six clubs and certainly the same answer. Premie League That’s why so most competitive league in the world.”

Kompany further mention that solidity team during the current season is the most important thing to be able to bring the team’s success. Unlike last season where City many internal problems plagued the team that one of them dispute with Mario Balotelli Roberto Mancini.

This is also a hard task that must be carried Manuel Pellegrini as the new City Manager. Especially in the last two test matches they always defeat in the pre-season tour to South Africa.

“Football is more than just buying a new player.’s About the team, be a family and he himself also. When he came, we ensure comfort for him because it is not easy being away from your home,” said he.

Valencia striker Napoli Also of Interest

Valencia striker Napoli Also of Interest

Rafael Benitez’s arrival to San Paolo Napoli transfer strategies impact on the summer transfer window which read this year.
After news of Napoli have earned Real Madrid duo Gonzalo Higuain and Raul Albiol is now Southern Italy’s club entering the name of the other Spanish players who play for Valencia, Robert Soldado.
The news about Valencia sporting director, Braulio Vazquez membatahnya by saying, “Right now we have not received an official offer for our strikers, but a lot of clubs who inquired about the situation, this is all I can say.”
Soldado has a release clause of 25 million pounds, in addition to Napoli striker who spent last season with the sensational melesatkan 30gol all competitions was also included in the interest of the North London duo Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur.

‘Knight’ Failed to Conquer ‘Dragon’

‘Knight’ Failed to Conquer ‘Dragon’

Kuala Lumpur – Indonesia Warriors, the Knights, defeat the dragon in the cage they hunt, Westports Malaysia Dragons. Rony Gunawan et al. defeated by a score of 79-82 by a team from the Kuala Lumpur.

compete in the MABA Stadium, Saturday (03/03/2012) evening local time, Larry Smith a contributor Jonathan scoring with 18 points. Meanwhile, Ron and Mario Wuysang scored a total of 29 points.

Tight battle occurred in the first quarter, in which the Dragons led 17-13 with one minute left. Despite continued pursuit, the Warriors had to thank the Dragons ahead 22-20 at the end of the quarter.

In the second quarter, when the game took about five minutes left, Mario scored a three-pointer, making the Warriors cut the gap to 30-27. But, the Dragons managed to get out of the pressure and eventually winning 43-38 in the final quarter.

Tiras Jamaal Wade scored 32 points for the Dragons in this game and be with the most points for the Malaysian representative. Westports still lead late in the third quarter; 67-60.

With the rest of 49 seconds in the final quarter, the Warriors tried to catch up 79-76. However, Westports managed to maintain the advantage until finally win the fight.

For the Warriors, it was a sixth defeat from 10 games in the ASEAN Basketball League. Their position was still stuck in fourth place.

In the meantime, this is a victory for the Dragons sixth. They are now in the top of the standings.

NASCAR plans to simplify rulebook, focus on technology

NASCAR plans to simplify rulebook, focus on technology

With an emphasis on efficiency, innovation and transparency, NASCAR unveiled a restructuring of its competition department philosophies Monday that’s scheduled to be completed by 2015.

In a wide-ranging series of initiatives, the sanctioning body plans to simplify its dense rulebook (and possibly make it available online to fans) with more graphical examples and computer-animated drawings, re-examine its appeals process for penalties and streamline its officiating while adding technology in the pits.

The responsibility for designing and developing future models of race cars also will fall under the purview of Gene Stefanshyn, who recently took over as the head of NASCAR’s Research and Development Center. This will allow vice president of competition Robin Pemberton and Sprint Cup director John Darby to focus on rules enforcement with enhanced deterrence and a revamping of the inspection process.

Stefanshyn and senior vice president Steve O’Donnell both hinted NASCAR, whose Sprint Cup cars employ mostly outdated engine architecture, would move toward its race cars being more relevant under the hood to street models. The Gen 6 car was introduced this year with exterior features more comparable to its showroom counterparts.

“We want to position NASCAR ultimately for the future,” O’Donnell said. “The goal for us would be that as cars come off the manufacturing line in the near future, they certainly look like NASCAR from an aesthetic standpoint when you look at those on track, but just as importantly the technology that’s in those cars mirrors what’s on track, and we really become that proving ground from a technology standpoint.

“We want to be more nimble in what we do from a technology standpoint, be able to quickly react to the emerging technologies. We feel like no better sport is better positioned to really take technology (and) showcase it in front of some of the toughest conditions that exist in the world.

In trying to reduce the “gray area” from its rules, O’Donnell said the sanctioning body will spell out what the specific punishements are for infractions, a la a 5-yard penalty for being offsides in the NFL. Throughout its 65-year history, NASCAR has meted out justice on a case-by-case manner.

NASCAR also will consider an overhaul of its appeals process, which has drawn plenty of scrutiny this season as Penske Racing and Joe Gibbs Racing have had penalties reduced after challenging them.

There currently is a two-tiered appeals process that starts with a hearing before a three-member panel that is chosen from 48 members of the racing industry. Chief Appellate Officer John Middlebrook hears any final appeals.

O’Donnell said NASCAR would consider matching the expertise of its appeals board with the case.

“We probably put people in some tough positions,” O’Donnell said. “And when you look at track promoters who maybe need to work with a race team or a race owner or a team owner in future weeks, and you’re asking them to come in and make a ruling on a carburetor or something new that they have never heard about, and they’re not experts in that, it puts them in a tough position.

“If we can make that a better process with industry experts, still to be determined how we do that, that’s one area we really felt like we could bring in people who have a better understanding of the emerging technology that’s in the race cars.”

Ben Spies Pessimistic Can Go Faster

Ben Spies Pessimistic Can Go Faster

Ben Spies. (Foto: Daylife)

BOLOGNA – Ben Spies said that he would come back down to race with Pramac Ducati at Indianapolis MotoGP series on 16-18 August, Spies admitted that his condition was in good condition.

Spies has indeed been absent long enough after a severe shoulder injury since the accident at the Malaysian MotoGP series 2012. Spies who had been absent for seven series this season admitted injury had recovered.

“For the first time in months, I felt very happy because my shoulder in a very good condition. Decision is best right back in the moment. Doctors say that my recovery goes according to plan, so I wanted to get back at Indy with conditions 100 percent, “he said.

Spies who resigned from the Yamaha Factory Racing at the end of last year, not sure I can achieve good results in his debut later. The reason, he has gone through a lot of races this season.

“I missed so many races, and I do not ever be 100 percent. Now I am more confident about my recovery. However I am not sure I can directly go fast, since I had not been driving,” he said as reported by MCN.

About his future, Spies admits she still has a contract until 2014 with the Ducati satellite team. He also just want to focus and not think about the race will move to gossip today.

“There are so many rumors about what I would do in the future, but I just laugh to read it all on the internet. Obviously, I was ready to back away,” he concluded.

Wellington Reject Galatasaray For Inter

Wellington Reject Galatasaray For Inter

Sao Paulo midfielder has rejected interest Wellington Turkish giants, Galatasaray because just want to play for Inter Milan.
“Players have rejected Galatasaray interest, why? because he just wants to join Inter, “said Gustavo Aribas agent.
“The Nerazzurri are definitely interested, but we still have to continue to negotiate, because there has been no significant progress,” he added.
“The priority at this time to Inter from Juventus after Mauricio Isla’s new focus on the situation of Wellington.”
Sao Paolo willing to release one of the flagship to Europe if one is willing to pay $ 8 million euros.
“We have not talked the technical aspects, but borrowing is an option. About the price is not kapasiya me, “he continued.
Problem Isla, Juventus have confirmed will not sell it, but it is believed the statement of Turin is just a strategy to increase the value of the player in the transfer market.